01 Aug Registered and Enrolled Nurses
Terang and Mortlake Health Service is a small rural health service in South West Victoria located within an easy drive to the coast and the regional city of Warrnambool.
We currently have positions for Registered and Enrolled Nurses in our Acute Hospital and Aged Care Facility
We employ approximately 160 team members across the campuses of the 14 bed Acute Hospital, 15 bed Aged Care facility and Community Health Centres in Terang and Mortlake. We offer a broad range of services including Acute care, Theatre, Urgent Care, Aged Care, Community and Allied Health and Early Parenting services.
The successful candidate will have –
- Current registration with AHPRA
- An interest in working in a rural setting
- Great communication skills and a desire to work in a friendly supportive team
- COVID19 vaccination evidence
- Current Working with Children Check or willingness to obtain one
- Current police check
In return we offer:
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Support with professional development
- A friendly and supportive team environment
- Accommodation Support and Travel Allowances to the right candidate
To learn more about these roles please contact-
Director of Nursing
T: 03 55920222
Visit our website: https://tmhs.vic.gov.au
All applications should include a cover letter and a current resume and should be forwarded to [email protected]
Terang and Mortlake Health Service is an equal opportunity employer and supports access, safety and inclusion of our team members employed or seeking employment
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island people are encouraged to apply.