21 Feb Position Vacant | Leisure & Lifestyle Assistant
Mount View Aged Care Facility
Leisure & Lifestyle Assistant Permanent Part Time (Minimum 42hrs per fortnight -Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays)
Terang and Mortlake Health service is seeking a motivated individual with a passion for working with Older Adults as a leisure & lifestyle assistant within their residential care facility.
Mt.View is located at the Terang Campus and is a boutique purpose built, 15 bed, aged care facility providing high level residential care.
- Assist to facilitate leisure and lifestyle program which meets the resident goals that enhance and enrich their quality of
- Support residents to maintain social connections with family and
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the Aged Care Quality standards
- Certificate III in Leisure and lifestyle or working towards;
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary environment;
A current driver’s license and COVID19 immunisation is essential. Applicants will be required to consent to and undergo a police record check.
Requests for a position description should be addressed to Janine DeBaere or Sally Buckland on (03) 5592 0222.
Applications including curriculum vitae and names and addresses of two professional referees should be addressed to:
Jess Payne, Aged Care Nurse Unit Manager at the email address below; [email protected]
Applications close: Friday 10th March at 5pm
TMHS is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity Employer. Applications from Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged.