17 Nov Nurse Unit Manager | District Nursing
Nurse Unit Manager District Nursing
Terang and Mortlake Health Service is inviting applications for Nurse Unit Manager of District Nursing .The Unit Manager is responsible for the innovative management of a dynamic and cohesive nursing team in a multidisciplinary environment.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse Division One with proven leadership skills to provide operational management and clinical support for the District Nursing Team. Our Candidate must be committed to:
- The delivery of health care excellence
- Wellness and reablement models of health and person centred care planning
- Passionate about creating innovative home based care programs and services together with experience in care design and delivery.
- Creating and managing a supportive and wellness focused workforce culture
- Understanding of the requirements of CHSP/HACC PYP/NDIS programs including Quality Improvement systems and processes.
- Proficiency with computer applications – Microsoft Office Software and Trak Care, My Aged Care portal and others
Salaries and conditions will be in accordance with the NURSES AND MIDWIVES (VICTORIAN PUBLIC HEALTH SECTOR) (SINGLE INTEREST EMPLOYERS) ENTERPRISE AGREEMENT 2016-2020
A current AHPRA registration and unencumbered drivers license is essential.
Written applications need to include CV and two professional referees.
Applications or a request for a copy of the position description should be addressed to:
Director of Community Health
Terang & Mortlake Health Service
PO Box 122
TERANG Vic 3264
Telephone: 0434 018 322