27 Nov Job Opportunity | Social Support Coordinator
Social Support Coordinator
Josie Black Community Health Centre (Terang)
Up to 35 Hours per week (5 x 7hrs shifts)
Terang and Mortlake Health Service is currently seeking a motivated and experienced Social Support Coordinator to lead the planning and delivery of programs that maintain and enhance the physical, emotional, and social well-being of older persons, frail aged and people with disabilities based on their individual needs and interests.
The successful candidate will have –
- Relevant qualifications and/ or experience in the Community Services sector including a sound knowledge of the Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) and Home and Community Care Program for Younger People (HACC PYP)
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to manage staff and lead teams under a goal centred approach.
- The ability to create, implement and report on successful social support programs for identified members of the community.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience
- A sound understanding of the National Aged Care Quality Standards
In return we offer:
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Support with professional development
- A friendly and supportive team environment
- Potential Accommodation Support and Travel Allowances to the right candidate
To learn more about this role please contact-
Director of Community Health
Visit our website: https://tmhs.vic.gov.au
Applications should include a cover letter and a current resume and forwarded to [email protected] by the 15th of December 2023
Terang and Mortlake Health Service is an equal opportunity employer and supports access, safety and inclusion of our team members employed or seeking employment. Vaccination for COVID 19 is a requirement for healthcare workers.