The Board of Directors and staff of the Health Service welcome all objective and constructive feedback both complimentary and concerning about the facilities and services we provide.
It is only when our Health Service receives such feedback from clients, residents, visitors, staff and other visiting professionals that we can examine and remedy problems that may have occurred and / or improve the quality of our service.
Feedback can be made in writing utilising the Compliments and Concerns forms which are located throughout the Health Service, via email to [email protected] on the Care Opinion website at https://www.careopinion.org.au/ or through any other preferred form of communication.
How to lodge a concern
- Anyone can lodge a concern. We accept feedback from anyone who has used our services or come in contact with our services indirectly such as a visitor, community member or professional group.
- Every formal concern is investigated separately and confidentially and you are informed of the progress of your complaint.
- Any of the methods of communication noted above can be used to lodge a concern.
Terang & Mortlake Health Service concerns procedure
- We will attempt to acknowledge your concern within 24 hours of its receipt. You will receive a letter stating that your concern has been received and what will happen next;
- A senior member of staff will investigate your concern. All steps will be taken to maintain your confidentiality;
- We will aim to provide a written response to your concern within 21 working days. If we are unable to complete our investigation for
- any reason we will advise you of the reason for the delay.
If you do not think that your concern has been dealt with adequately you may choose to escalate your complaint to the Health Services Commissioner:
Health Complaints Commissioner
Telephone: 1300 582 113
Or write to the Health Complaints Commissioner at:
Level 26, 570 Bourke Street
Melbourne Vic 3000