20 Nov Career Opportunity | Quality and Risk Manager
Quality & Risk Manager
Terang and Mortlake Health Service currently have an exciting opportunity available in quality and risk management.
The position will ensure the provision of high-quality outcomes for Quality and Risk and Health Information functions for the Health Service.
Reporting directly to the Director of Nursing this role includes understanding, contributing too and building the strategic direction of the organisation in line with operational objectives.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and implementation of the Quality and Risk Management program across the Health Service. This is a leadership position that contributes to the successful operation of the organisation. The incumbent will ensure that TMHS meets the obligations that are required to be successfully accredited.
The successful candidate will have –
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant area or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated understanding and application of Quality and Risk Management Frameworks with well-developed skills in conceptual thinking, analysis, problem resolution and decision making
- Advanced computer skills, including all Microsoft Office applications
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact with a broad range of people within a sensitive and highly confidential environment
- Demonstrated willingness to commit to the mission, philosophy, and values of TMHS.
In return we offer:
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Support with professional development
- A friendly and supportive team environment
Terang and Mortlake Health Service employs over 150 team members across three campuses of the 14-bed Acute hospital, 15-bed Aged Care facility and Community Health Centres in Terang and Mortlake. TMHS offers a broad range of services including Acute, Theatre, Urgent Care, Aged Care, Community and Allied Health and Early Parenting services. This position will be based at the Terang Hospital.
To learn more about this role or request a Position Description please contact the Director of Nursing, Melissa Mitchell on 03 55920222.
Visit our website: https://tmhs.vic.gov.au
All Applications should include a cover letter and a current resume and should be forwarded to [email protected] by Friday 1st December 2023.
Terang and Mortlake Health Service is an equal opportunity employer and supports access, safety and inclusion of our team members employed or seeking employment. Indigenous & Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
TMHS – Recognised as a top 7 performing Health Service in the 2022 People Matter Survey